2008 merges and imports data from any ASCII data file into
an ACT! by Sage 2008 or 2009 databases on a field-by-field level
- Contact, Company, and Group merges
- Editable error log for easy re-import of specified rows
- Option for MergeAdmin to validate your data prior to execution
- 'Empty' and 'Non-Empty' field merges
- Advanced Lookup Tool
- Merge data from external input files into ACT! on a field-by-field level
- Reliably merge or import ASCII data in CSV or tab-delimited formats
- Easy to install and use with step-by-step wizard interface
2008 merges and imports data from any ASCII
data file into an ACT! 2008 or 2009 database on a field-by-field
level so you can keep your ACT! data updated
with useful information from other sources.
You determine how to match contacts and which
fields to update - all other fields remain intact.
that valuable customer data from around your
company and bring it into specific ACT! fields
for each contact - without custom programming.
MergeAdmin updates just the ACT! fields you
choose, such as year-to-date sales data, last
products purchased, new customer records, data
from web info requests, downloads from the corporate
mainframe, billing and credit information from
accounting, and more.
Example: Update existing contacts with new field data
today's year-to-date sales figures from your
accounting system into a "YTD Sales"
field in ACT!, simply follow these three steps
- Select the ASCII input file created from your accounting system that you want to merge with your ACT! data.
- Set your custom match criteria to control
exactly what happens when MergeAdmin finds
a match between contacts in your data file
and existing contacts in ACT!. Your
match criteria can be up to three fields in
your ACT! database, such as "Contact
Name, Phone Number and Address1," or
simply "Customer ID#."
- Map the sales data in your ASCII input file
into the destination "YTD Sales"
field in ACT! to update just that field when
MergeAdmin finds matching contacts.
(Click to enlarge)
| || || |
2008 then updates your ACT! data with useful
and timely information that your front-line
sales team and marketing staff can use immediately.
New contacts are added to ACT! when matches
are not found, saving you hours of retyping
to keep your ACT! data current. If you
can get external customer data into an ASCII
file, you can update existing Contact, Company,
or Group records with the latest information
in just a few minutes. MergeAdmin gives
you the power and reliability to make your ACT!
data even more useful - so you can sell more
and grow your business.
Pricing: $299.00 USD